Social Media InternMedical Plus Pte Ltd
Social Media InternRekless Creations LLC
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media & Photography InternMay Martin, Inc.
Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Social Media Marketing InternnoteXplore
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Social Media InternRoly Poly Cincinnati
Social Media & Marketing InternBookmark This
Creative Internet Authority
760 Old Roswell Road
Posted: November 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCreative Internet Authority is an award winning digital marketing company specializing in video production and promotion for attorneys and professional service providers. Our core values are harmony, integrity, personal responsibility, professional development and FUN. We are a fast paced working environment and we work with some of the smartest people on the planet. We are a small staff of 4 and we have offices in GA and FL.
I have a master's degree and started the company after leaving my corporate career with the largest I.T. financial company in the country so I can provide you with a real-world perspective as an employee, employer and entrepreneur.
Our clients are some of the largest law firms in the state and we also have a project we are working on that will be aired on national TV.
We are located outside the perimeter and we are in need of someone that wants to learn pre-production set-up, directing and post-production editing using Final Cut Pro. There is no compensation with the position initially but once we understand your skills and value we would love to pay you accordingly!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must understand how to capture daily vlogs in the office
Intern must be enrolled in college during the course of the internship. This position is for school credit only and will last for one semester. If requested, an opportunity for an extension will be determined based on intern's performance. Intern must have the ability to work at least 2-3 days a week and be able to commute to meetings and events.