Social Media Internship with Digital Media Background!TLAPR Agency, LLC
Marketing Intern19, Inc.
Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreM.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Social Media & Marketing InternBookmark This
1410 2nd Street Suite #300
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionThe process of learning music hasn’t changed since the days of Bach and Beethoven — clearly not the best solution for today’s musician. As a result, Chromatik has assembled a team of entrepreneurial music aficionados to bring the best music learning experiences to musicians’ fingertips.
Chromatik products have already been adopted by American Idol, UCLA, and the Los Angeles Unified School District, and more. Chromatik is also backed by an incredible group of investors and advisors, including Rustic Canyon Partners, Plus Capital, Learn Capital, Kapor Capital, 500 Startups, Launchpad LA, Mucker Lab, Bruno Mars, and Mike Jones.
The Social Media & Marketing Intern will support Chromatik's Marketing Team. The role is hands-on – you will write blog entries, manage social media accounts, write press releases, pitch journalists and bloggers to generate coverage for Chromatik, and help come up with creative ideas to generate buzz and drive growth.
If you are looking for ways to apply your skills to the real world, this is the right internship for you. You should have an interest in startups and like working in small teams. Our office is located in downtown Santa Monica just one block from the beach. The internship will begin as soon as possible and last for two months with the possibility to extend into the fall. You should expect to be in the office 2-3 times per week and work about 15 hours per week.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com with the title ‘Social Media & Marketing Intern’. Please include a brief description of why you are applying in the body of the email.
ResponsibilitiesManage social media accounts (i.e. Facebook and Twitter).
• Write blog posts and develop potential ideas for infographics.
• Pitch press and bloggers on Chromatik related articles.
• Provide support in managing digital marketing campaigns.
• Stay on top of evolving online trends regarding photos and social media.
RequirementsPassion for marketing a great consumer product that everyone will love and use – your friends, family and relatives will be in awe.
• Strong interest in social media – you’re a power Facebook user and already on Twitter.
• Excellent oral and communications skills to express complex and analytical concepts with clarity
• Hard working. We’re a work hard, play hard team. We take both seriously.
• High performance individual that thrives in a fast-pace, dynamic environment.