Social Media & Marketing InternBookmark This
New England Financial
13555 Bishops Ct., Suite 200
DescriptionNew England Financial, a division of the MetLife family of companies, is a full-service boutique financial services firm focused on holistic planning to assist individuals and companies in achieving their goals through financial freedom. Backed by the strength and support of MetLife, we have full access to all the necessary resources available to assist experienced and aspiring financial advisors find success while fulfilling their mission to help their clients achieve financial freedom.
In 2013 we were once again awarded the honor of being included as a Top Wisconsin Workplace - our third year running - and won a special honor for work/family flexibility.
Couple the scores of baby boomers approaching retirement with a gaping vacuum to replace them, Talent Acquisition is quickly becoming one of the most critical functions within any organization. The selected candidate will have the rare opportunity to develop a broad range of skills needed to support the TA function in educating the local target demographic (experienced advisor) about New England Financial's unique approach to financial services.
Work hours may be part-time or full-time and some responsibilities may be handled virtually.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing candidates and the competitive talent acquisition landscape within the financial services industry
- Assist in identifying high-potential candidates
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns within designated compliance parameters
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key candidates and prospects
- Track results of marketing campaigns utilizing available resources
- Utilize available LinkedIn tools & other social media channels to grow & nurture talent community of high-potential advisors
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Director in utilizing available data to drive talent acquisition decisions
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Confidence with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and excellent writing skills (spelling, grammar)
- Ability to investigate & identify critical target market needs to craft intriguing content to engage potential candidates
- Ability to sensitively manage confidential information
- Willingness to independently explore, present & implement strategies to improve existing process to drive results