Social Media & Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionWork with a Virginia Benefit Corporation to create an effective social media campaign. Work with marketing manager to create and execute a monthly social media calendar to disseminate information regarding the organization, industry, and various events. Some graphic design knowledge is preferred but not required. Flexible position.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
-- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Familiar with all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pintrest, LinkedIn)