Social Media & Community Management InternFull Blossom Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternI Love Pedicures
Fashion Marketing for Urban Apparel for danceUrban Empire
Social Media InternbottledBrooklyn
Social Media Intern (Fall 2014 - Clean Energy Marketing Startup)CleanPowerPerks
Social Media & Marketing InternBookmark This
Denim Blu Designs
DescriptionDenim Blu Designs is a new, but fast growing Fashion Design & Clothing Brand based in New York, NY. We create custom piece garments for clients and also create samples for collections launching throughout the seasons. We are a great brand with the potential and ambition to become the next 'Top Design Company' and need your energy, passion and creativity to help us develop a following and grow our brand awareness. As a newer company our current Social Media is scattered and sporadic and you would be responsible for helping develop and implement a comprehensive Social Media strategy. Position includes maintaining Social Media Accounts, increase brand awareness and followers, developing and posting content to sites, Developing coordinated strategies in line with company goals, evaluating and reporting progress with quantifiable results.
College Credit Available
Flexible Start Dates/ Duration/ Schedule. Prefer remote work (so computer access required). Dress casual and dress appropriately for events as required.
Email Resume & cover letter: DenimBluDesigns@gmail.com
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences and increase page views/followers and engagement.
- Assist with shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Well versed in Social Media Programs (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Twitter, Google Plus)
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online scheduling, marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community