Social Media Internship & Blogging Intern WantedSupercool Creative
Social Media ManagementTGS Companies
Event Specialist Social Media CoordinatorTrue
Media Investment Fund Marketing InternshipYouGoFar Productions LTD
Facebook - Social Media Specialist InternshipDrew Berman
Twitter Social Media SpecialistDrew Berman
Video Specialist InternshipDrew Berman
YouTube SpecialistDrew Berman
Social Media & Marketing InternBookmark This
Denim Blu Designs
Posted: May 06 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDenim Blu Designs is a new, but fast growing Fashion Design & Clothing Brand based in New York, NY. We create custom piece garments for clients and also create samples for collections launching throughout the seasons. We are a great brand with the potential and ambition to become the next 'Top Design Company' and need your energy, passion and creativity to help us develop a following and grow our brand awareness. As a newer company our current Social Media is scattered and sporadic and you would be responsible for helping develop and implement a comprehensive Social Media strategy. Position includes maintaining Social Media Accounts, increase brand awareness and followers, developing and posting content to sites, Developing coordinated strategies in line with company goals, evaluating and reporting progress with quantifiable results.
College Credit Available
Flexible Start Dates/ Duration/ Schedule. Prefer remote work (so computer access required). Dress casual and dress appropriately for events as required.
Email Resume & cover letter: DenimBluDesigns@gmail.com
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences and increase page views/followers and engagement.
- Assist with shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Well versed in Social Media Programs (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Twitter, Google Plus)
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online scheduling, marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community