Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
110 Second Ave
DescriptionIsis Parenting is looking for a highly motivated intern to assist our Director of Community & Social Media and our Marketing team on several initiatives. This position is an ideal opportunity to learn about social media marketing, E-Commerce and business development in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities• Editing and posting content to the Isis Parenting blogs
• Authoring and scheduling status updates on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
• Assemble databases of parenting bloggers, press and other influencers in select target markets
• Administer promotional contests on Facebook, Twitter and the Isis blog
• Create, update and/or edit Isis Parenting listings on sites like Google Places, Mapquest and other location-based web services
• Monitor user generated content such as product reviews and photo submissions
• Collaborate with the Marketing Department and report to the Director of Community & Social Media
Requirements• Detail-oriented, excellent writing skills, ability to multitask, quick learner
• Familiarity and comfort with social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
• Interest in social media marketing plus interest in parenting, child development or women’s health
• College junior or senior majoring in marketing, communications or related.
• Wordpress experience a plus.