Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Non Profit Capital Management/Media Thinkers
DescriptionNew web company building communities of communication with a mission of Social Responsibility through Social Media Marketing is looking for college students who want to gain experience worth putting on your resume by becoming a member of the team to create content and build web communities. Make a difference across the world and have something to show that you have accomplished and be proud of. Our company seeks talented, motivated, highly entrepreneurial interns with diverse skills. Work can be done from anywhere with Internet access and the time commitment is flexible. Interns make their own hours but are responsible for meeting weekly goals and communicating with their team leader. Requirements for the internship include a strong interest in creating content for web communities and a desire to be published. Ideal candidates are smart, reliable, and comfortable working with computers. We will provide guidance to concepts, content, production and keeping to deadlines. We are looking for a business content editor and project manager who enjoys variety and new challenges. The ideal candidate has experience with business content and/or project management content, as well as some experience with or a willingness to learn. A successful intern will improve their research and writing skills, and will build a broad portfolio of online writing, video and content samples. We are looking for a hardworking and hyper-motivated college student or recent graduate who has a positive outlook and a go-and-get-it-done attitude. As an intern, you will be leading multiple projects to help us achieve our goals. These projects include management of our website content, leading our search engine marketing efforts, and developing partnerships. This is an opportunity to get your feet wet and experience everything from business development, sales, tech and marketing.
This internship supervision will be based out of Hyde Park, West Roxbury and Woburn. The internship is flexible to allow a large portion of the work to be accomplished remotely.
May result in a summer paid internship position.
* Manage content and design of corporate website. Implement web pages via HTML and maintain site via content management system.
* Analyze web traffic, identify trends, and make recommendations for site improvements based on analysis. Publish monthly report on traffic, visitors, and trends.
* Drive search engine optimization program to increase organic rankings and drive quality traffic to web site. Monitor competitive rankings.
* Create, deploy, and manage online marketing programs and collateral materials including webinars, banner and tile ads, whitepaper sponsorships, and e-mails.
* Manage and build our social media presence via Blogs, Twitter, Digg, Facebook, Youtube and LinkedIn.
* Track all marketing campaigns in salesforce.com and compile reports that demonstrate various marketing programs.
* Understanding of current web development techniques and the ability to ensure the use of best practices in the development of all online materials
* Exceptional project management and organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
* Self-starter with ability to take ownership of projects and drive to completion
* Strong verbal and written communication skills