Social Media / Marketing InternBookmark This
The Bouqs Company
DescriptionABOUT THE BOUQS COMPANY
TheBouqs.com is a Venture-backed, Venice-based startup at Revenue. We are a direct-from-farm flower ecommerce venture fundamentally disrupting the floral industry through: Fully integrated and automated online order & production IT systems, Direct supply chain, Customer friendly UX and social media based customer engagement, Flat pricing model & subscriptions.
We are an Amplify portfolio company and have been featured on The Today Show and in Daily Candy, Thrillist, MAXIM, MSN, E!Online, Forbes and more.
We are seeking a Social Media / Marketing intern to help manage our rapidly growing social media presence. In this role you will be tasked with managing our social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, among others.
You may also help recruit college students across the country to help build our B2B and B2C business across the country through our Bouqs Ambassador Program. You can be one of the first in the Bouqs College Ambassador program, and help us shape and build it from the ground up.
Responsibilities- Create, schedule and post compelling social media content
- Monitor and respond to audience engagement and feedback
- Analyze core metrics and report to supervisor with recommendations for optimization
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
-Excellent Social Media skills and understanding
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Photoshop or similar
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education