Social Media Internship with Digital Media Background!TLAPR Agency, LLC
Marketing Intern19, Inc.
Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreM.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Marina del Rey, CA
DescriptionWe have two openings for Social Media Marketing Interns. As a social media marketing intern, your primary role will be to partner with our marketing team to strategically develop and position our asset acquisition programs, establishing Lease Advisors as the industry leader and expert, via blog and chatter content development. This internship opportunity will provide broad exposure to various facets of social media marketing, including market analysis, market research and communications.
At Lease Advisors, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With offices across the US and in Puerto Rico, expanding into Canada and Europe, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize analytics that help our clients make the right financial decisions that help shape their financial future. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As we grow into a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Lease Advisors is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us
- Learn to assess market opportunity in key geographic areas domestically, competitive landscape, customer needs and positioning.
- Learn and aid in the creation and execution of various online social media marketing programs directed at our core client base.
- Learn to manage from start to finish the creative process for blog and social media projects, including writing strategic creative briefs and industry knowledge base content to ensure consistent messaging of the business and customer value propositions.
We are the leading financial services firm specializing in the area of media and telecom leases. We offer expert advice and consultancy for our clients helping them make the right decisions about their lease investment portfolios. Lease Advisors is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides lease owners with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster with regards to financial and risk assessment, accounting, legal, real property and lease valuations.
- Currently enrolled in Marketing, writing or business related Bachelor's Degree program
Knowledge and Skills
- Learn to conceive, manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of self-direction, ambition and energy
- Must have communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Learn to work proactively and effectively within a fast-paced, complex, and dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively relate to and build relationships with all levels of staff
- Currently needs to have writing skills: MARCOM, business, financial, etc
- Knowledge of: MS Office, social media platforms, internet usage, web dev tools and business