Prestigious Blog and Social Media Editor www.sellthebride.comLocal Traffic Builder
Social Media & Community Management InternSeek Within You
Social Media InternBlack Public Relations Society of NY
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COORDINATOR INTERNRightBridge Financial Group
Marketing/Social Media InternReach 4 Your Dreamz Inc
Social Media - Marketing InternBookmark This
6311 Wayzata Blvd, Suite 315
Saint Louis Park, MN
DescriptionWe are looking for one dynamic marketing intern interested in working at FAST growing and exciting startup 'Web Design, Marketing, Media & PR' company.
Our intern will participate in a number of projects for both company (ADC Media) and its current and future clients. This Marketing Intern will have the opportunity to create their own projects! Manage and generate* new clientele; driving large volume of clientele to company with their very creative ideas and skills. Candidate will be given high profile, high responsibility projects and will interface with executives at all levels of the company.
Our intern must be able to work on site in our Saint Louis Park office and must have a reliable source of transportation*
** occasional driving might be required.
** F/T INTERNSHIP position is PAID but COMMISION ONLY* - Based on self generated accounts****
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
*** Social Media work
- Creating and maintaining of social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Manta, Yelp, etc.
- Posting in forums, on blogs, helping us use social media to answer questions from our clients and the public and engage them on our site*
- Helping with tracking of social media efforts and effects
- Extensive hands-on experience in Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogs, and other platforms on behalf of the site of the company and client's as well.
- Working with directories and various websites for promotion. Outreach to bloggers and others to help us create link exchanges
- Editing and writing blogs and creating video content. Come up with other ideas for student videos and content and help out where needed
- Research what other opportunities exist to engage with clients via social media and work with the internal team on the strategy
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Prepare presentations
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- *Creating, reviewing, interpreting, maintaining, improving and presenting website and campaign analytics to company and clients.
RequirementsWe are looking for an undergraduate student in the Twin Cities area who is majoring in Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design, Sales and Media.
This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. Microsoft Office suite: PowerPoint, Word and Excel, Publisher and Access experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, Web Design, Information Technology, Communications, Public Relations.