Social Media InternOrganic Gender
Facebook Digital Curators & Writers | Curate 10 Posts Per Day on African Fashion Finds & newsAdiree
Adiree PR Bloggers & Writers | Topics on Africa, Public Relations, Branding, Non ProfitsAdiree
Digital Curators & Writers | Cultural, Public Relations, Tips on TravelAdiree
Social Media & Digital PR (Blogging /Social Activities, Digital Curators, & Writing Press Releases)Adiree
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Pulse Greek Network, LLC
DescriptionA premiere web portal designed to provide access for all under-represented minority (URM) Greek-lettered organization (GLO) members to personal and professional resources, global service initiatives, and relative forums.
ResponsibilitiesSocial media has revolutionized the way we interact, and is changing the rules of marketing in a significant way. As a Social Media Marketing Intern at Pulse Greek Network, you will have the opportunity to experience firsthand how companies are using social networks and Web 2.0 applications to interact and engage their customer base. Projects could range from managing a Facebook page to researching and developing social content. You will also have the opportunity to learn and support agency processes, as well as track the status of deliverables for various marketing campaigns.
To be considered, candidates should have extensive knowledge of social media applications and technologies such as Facebook, Twitter, social bookmarking, blogging, RSS feeds, and other new media trends. We look highly upon interns who are proactive in their approach - taking assigned projects to the next level using their skills & knowledge of emerging technologies. This internship will guide you through the maze of the agency world, with the opportunity to help assist and work on both large and mid-size accounts.
Requirements• Senior undergraduate, recent graduate or graduate student with a minimum GPA of 2.7
• Concentration in either Marketing, Advertising, New Media, Journalism or Communications
• Strong knowledge of social networks and how they can be used to benefit a business (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, SlideShare, Flickr)
• Strong writing skills are crucial, both formally and creatively speaking
• Available for a minimum of 15 hours per week
• Positive, professional and outgoing personality with the ability to work both in a team or independently
• Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
• Must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
• Knowledge of basic coding (HTML & CSS), Photoshop & Illustrator, & video editing software is a plus, but not required