Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionCONNECTING MUSIC LOVERS WITH LOCAL LIVE MUSIC!
At GigDog.fm, we only play music of bands scheduled to perform in your city within the next few weeks!
GigDog.fm is an entertainment company made up of music lovers just like you!
We use a streaming internet radio station, GigDog.fm, to play only music of bands you can actually see perform in the your city area in the next couple weeks. More than just bringing you great music online, we are committed to connecting music fans with quality LIVE music in your own area--at no cost to the listener or the artist.
RequirementsLooking for Social Media Marketing Associates!
Obsessed with Social Media and Digital Marketing? Check your Facebook and Twitter accounts several times a day? Need an internship that allows you to create your own schedule and work remotely? We are looking for someone to do some fun social media marketing and build our brand!
GigDog (www.gigdog.fm) is a startup Internet radio station and is changing the way people interact with local music. We do two things. . .
1. Organize your local music scene by streaming the music of local and up-and-coming bands coming to your town in the next few weeks and listing when and where the bands have their gigs. Planning your night out just got a whole lot easier!
2. Music Discovery. You can listen to all the great local music across the country, giving you an alternative to the same songs you normally hear. Experience great local music!
We are based in the UVA Darden Business School Incubator program in Charlottesville, VA. We have stations in cities across the country to promote local musicians and bands.
Note: This is an unpaid internship perfect for someone breaking into marketing that wants to work toward having a fabulous title of Social Media Marketing Associate on his or her resume. There is a 4-week probationary period to earn the title Social Media Marketing Associate. You will then be listed on our website. If you keep up with all the tasks assigned and work well with your city associates this title will be easy to accomplish.
- With your city associates, post daily content in Facebook and Twitter
- Engage with the music community, answer private messages
- Send leads to other associates
- Assist with PR strategies
- Be a part of creative team in developing ideas and strategies
- Media research.
- Must love music!
- College students welcome, but not necessary. Must be able to commit to 10-15 hours per week
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate social media marketing knowledge.
Examples: Twitter/Facebook page you have marketed for, blogs you have contributed in.
- Possess skills in writing, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
- Team player, flexible, organized, with great follow through.
- Must have video conferencing capabilities since you will be working remotely and you will have to check in with us.
- Send us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject of email: ATLANTA Internship
- Include 1-3 social networking profiles we can easily access
- BE EXCITED TO BE ON THE GROUND FLOOR OF AN EXCITING STARTUP