Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
399 Monmouth Street
East Windsor, NJ
DescriptionHotels Unlimited is accepting candidates to fill one internship position per semester, for summer, fall, and spring semesters. The Marketing Department is responsible for managing online reputation and social media campaigns, design of magazine ads and printed materials, promotion of special offers, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing strategies. Hotels Unlimited is a hospitality management company that owns and operates 10 hotels including 5 ballrooms for catered events, and a conference center.
The Hotels Unlimited corporate offices are located inside Holiday Inn of East Windsor, NJ, right off Exit 8 on the New Jersey Turnpike.
E-mail your résumé to email@example.com please use “Marketing Intern” as the subject line.
ResponsibilitiesCandidates with the following attributes are preferred for this internship.
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs a plus, but not required.
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines
• Receives direction and constructive criticism well
• Works well independently & with small groups
• Interest in marketing
• Computer, internet research, and social media proficiency
• Writing proficiency and copy editing skills
RequirementsCandidates should be able to commit to 10-15 hours per week.
The intern will work on the following tasks:
• Social media & online reputation management
• Search engine optimization (SEO) briefing & research
• Data organization
• Contacting local vendors
• Working directly with marketing department