Social Media InternOrganic Gender
Facebook Digital Curators & Writers | Curate 10 Posts Per Day on African Fashion Finds & newsAdiree
Adiree PR Bloggers & Writers | Topics on Africa, Public Relations, Branding, Non ProfitsAdiree
Digital Curators & Writers | Cultural, Public Relations, Tips on TravelAdiree
Social Media & Digital PR (Blogging /Social Activities, Digital Curators, & Writing Press Releases)Adiree
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Urban Media TV
DescriptionWanted: Extraordinary Social Media Marketing...Intern
Urban Media TV is a dynamic online broadcast network. We provide a place for underground grassroot content providers to display their creative works. We are a start up and the position of intern is vital to our company's growth and overall success.
We are an extraordinary company looking for extraordinary people that WOW us! Please send your extraordinary applications incl. CV and application letter stating why you want to work with us to Tia Ganer: firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to us here on internships.com.
Responsibilities- Complete and implement our current Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Support the A la Carte Maps online community, manage all social media accounts
- Stay up-to-date on the latest developments in social media and online communities
- Monitor, analyze and interpret community statistics
- Create, build and manage a blog infrastructure
And you are…
- 100% professional, smart, flexible and reliable
- a social media native: you live and breathe the internet
- able to take responsibility and manage projects yourself
- an English native speaker with excellent writing skills (other languages a plus)
- a fantastic communicator, both on- and offline
- creative and used to out-of-the-box-thinking
- willing to go the extra mile. We are perfectionists and always looking for ways to improve our services as well as our products.
- gain insight into an international, fast-growing start-up in an exciting industry
- 20-25 hours per week, minimum of three months
- work wherever and whenever you want, as long as all the deadlines are kept
- we can make our own coffee and copies, we need you to take action and drive change!
- we offer: responsibility from day one, valuable experiences, exciting projects, a fun team