Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
5259 Coconut Creek Pkwy
DescriptionEager to learn about one of the world’s most explosive & exciting industries, Social Media? You’ll be able to dive right in here at The Elephant Group. We’re looking for a motivated team player that’s hungry to learn. We’ll teach you how to execute Social Media strategies from both a B2B & B2C mindset.
ResponsibilitiesQualified candidates must be able to commit to a minimum of 3-5 full 8-hour work days in-office time. In addition, the candidate will be working closely with our Social Content Strategy Manager & Social Media Coordinator to make sure EG’s brands are always up to speed. The role will be focused on Audience Generation, Brand Development and Reputation Management.
What’s in it for you?
• How brands engage with consumers through social media best practices.
• Gain experience in corporate level Social Media and Marketing operations.
• How to successfully plan projects and manage your time.
• How to build relationships with bloggers and social influencers.
• Oh, did we mention… it’s paid!
Remember, Social Media is not just about posting fun content on Facebook, it’s about helping to implement a creative business strategy. Sometimes material can be bland, we need someone that can spruce up anything so that it’s no longer vanilla. Think you have what it takes? Tell us why!
To apply please send over your resume/CV to email@example.com.
Requirements• Capability to manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities.
• Capability to manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
• Ability to monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications.
• Implementing the social media strategies.
• Ability to communicate and work alongside our SEO & Creative team.
*Knowledge of SEO, Apple/Mac Products, Adobe Creative Suite (inc. Final Cut Pro) is always a plus.