Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreM.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Break into the World of Sports Writing and Media at Sidelines, a Hot Sports Start-up!Sidelines
Social Media, Marketing & DistributionLoveLight Pictures
Social Media Marketing Intern who desires real experienceBookmark This
Ulink Jewelers Corp.
DescriptionUlinkjewelers.com is the online start-up e-commerce wing of a traditional and successful company in business for over 60 years in the industry. Ulinkjewelers.com is geared to be a premiere online destination to shop for the same jewelry that upscale department stores carry, without the high-end prices.
With deep roots in the jewelry industry for over 60 years, the company has a long and proud history of quality, craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. Founded in 1951, the company began by manufacturing metal parts utilized in jewelry creation. The hard work, attention to detail and customer satisfaction did not go unnoticed as we grew into one of the largest suppliers of high-quality metals for jewelry in the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut Tri-State area. Now the company is expanding it's reach into the retail market.
This a Non-Paid position, though quite honestly, an opportunity that doesn’t come around often. The individual chosen for this position will work directly with/advise the Marketing Director and see first-hand how their efforts contribute to the success of a company. This really is a terrific chance (and great resume builder…not fluff) to utilize your learning, your skills and interest in the Social Media/digital marketing domain into REAL action for a leg-up in the industry. Not get coffee, write posts, take notes and just follow orders.
ResponsibilitiesWhat we require:
- Good written communication skills are very important, as is grammar/spelling.
- Solid Social Media presence
- Familiarity with social networking sites.
- Sincere interest in Marketing and Communications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Desire to work with experienced marketing team, learn and present ideas and implement them.
What you’ll get to do:
- Develop and execute content for posting on all applicable social media outlets.
- Cultivate new communities on current and new channels of relevance.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Director, online activity to ensure proper messaging.
- Ensure consistency of messages across social media outlets.
- Work with the Marketing Director, to test and develop new and interesting pathways in the social media realm.
- Monitor our presence on social media outlets.
- Smile and enjoy yourself doing what you like.
RequirementsWe are seeking a motivated, eager individual with a solid understanding and usage of the social media universe. Can utilize our current Social Media Outlets and setup new Social Media outlets/accounts to expand our audience reach. The ‘right’ person has an enthusiasm for Social Media and understanding or willingness to learn Marketing concepts, an entrepreneurial spirit, is detail oriented and accountable.
This position requires 9-12 hours a week. For your ease, travel to our office is not required.
A set schedule, based on availability and contact times is required.