Social Media Internship with Digital Media Background!TLAPR Agency, LLC
Marketing Intern19, Inc.
Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreM.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Social Media Marketing InternsBookmark This
DescriptionOBJECTIVE: mi.o (modernitalian.org) is looking for dynamic, motivated interns interested in exploring careers in social media marketing. Learn and implement cutting-edge social media marketing strategies that generate the “buzz” needed to grow our community, thereby enabling the monetization of a thematically-based, online community for all people passionate about Italy and the companies that serve them.
Ideal mi.o members are people who seek to infuse Italian culture into their daily lives. This includes people passionate about Italian food and wine, travel to Italy, Italian fashion, events, language, cars, and a-more! The companies we serve are leading providers of Italian-related goods and services and also companies who market to our attractive demographic.
This could become a full-time position for the right person. mi.o provides a casual and friendly work environment, located at the Emerging Technology Center (ETC) in Baltimore’s Canton neighborhood. This unpaid internship could also be worked from your home or dorm, and those hours can be worked at night, on the weekends, etc. You will work directly for a Loyola University alumnus (BA and MBA) and former Sellinger School adjunct professor of management.
• College Credit (with approval of your institution)
• Bonuses based on meeting or exceeding performance measures
ResponsibilitiesThe intern will assist with the following areas:
• Social media marketing communications working on Twitter, Facebook Fan Pages, Pinterest, forums & blogs, social bookmarking sites and thematically-related websites
• Building links to our website using the appropriate anchor text (SEO)
• Identifying new link sharing opportunities
• Reaching out to key verticals and publications/sites
• Market and competitive research
• Brainstorming new ideas
• Writing posts, responding, sharing
• Video editing
• Performance tracking
• Project management
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Excellent academic record (3.5 GPA or above)
• Previous jobs or internships in Marketing, Link Building and/or Search Engine Optimization
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications; video editor(s)
• Familiar with WordPress and other social media applications
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Project management experience
• Demonstrated interest in social media marketing and public relations
• Must be able to commit 10-20 hrs per week, does not need to be completed during regular business hours and can be done virtually
• Passion for Italy and Italian culture! (we put this one at the bottom, as it’s a nice-to-have only)
• ….and a sense of humor ;-)