Social Media/ Marketing InternshipBookmark This
1934 Hollywood Blvd Suite 204
DescriptionSOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Looking for Social Media Marketing / Account Assistant INTERN to help support the agency team with client services, social media, and business development. The person will be involved in providing account management assistance to our existing clients, generating content for the web, and assisting with business development. TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED. This is an unpaid internship, but we will help with college credit and a monthly stipend for gas.
ResponsibilitiesUpdate and monitoring clients' social media accounts
Updating the organization's weekly blog
Assisting the account coordinator with vendors and clients
Prepare proposals for clients
Stay updated about social media changes
Requirements- Ideally will hold/pursue a Degree in Communications/Advertising/Marketing a big plus.
- Agency or Interactive marketing experience a big plus.
- Office Management including Admin work experience.
- Computer knowledge – Windows/MAC/Office – (Photoshop, InDesign Illustrator knowledge a BIG PLUS).
- SOCIAL MEDIA Experience will be a BIG PLUS.
- Open minded and available to assist in the various areas of the agency.
- Spanish is a MUST, both written & oral.
- Must have a reliable source of transportation.
*Please use reference code SM-AC-INTERN & submit resume/cover letter to email@example.com