SOCIAL MEDIA & GRAPHIC DESIGNWiShi
Social Media InternLas Vegas Productions
Enjoy PR-Creative Business & Have Phone Skills? U CouldHelp A Unique Marketing-PR & Publishing Co.curvy girl publishing
Social Media & Community Management InternSimplicity Simple Skincare (A Male Concept Spa)
Marketing InternshipConnecting The Lines
Social Media/ Marketing/Sales InternshipBookmark This
Writer's Nook Publishing Co.
DescriptionWriter’s Nook Publishing is about publishing/promoting Authors that are doing some "Amazing Things in Their Lives and in the Lives of Others through Writing,". We are a full service Publishing company; publishing E Books, Digital, and hard copy. We strive to give our authors our very best in Marketing, Promoting and creating a Brand that sells.
The positions are located in Virginia . Most positions can be done virtually those who are local will be required to attend scheduled meetings. To apply, please send a resume and cover letter in the body of an email (no attachments); ON-LINE PORTFOLIOS OR URL MUST BE INCLUDED TO APPLY. Subject line should read: Internships send to email@example.com
ResponsibilitiesAs a Social Media/Marketing Intern, you will be helping to promote and market WNP's newly published books. For reference, please refer to our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Writers-Nook-Publishing/501108103327674?ref=hl, to see the current marketing strategy for WNP's new book, The Lucy Project. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a growing company, and to help it become a great success. You will utilize social media accounts and will brainstorm marketing campaigns to help our authors and books get noticed. You will be able to develop highly marketable skills in management, marketing, publicity, public relations, and publishing. This position can be done virtually and college credit is available.
- Previous work in Social Media/Marketing Preferred
- Enthusiasm for marketing and spreading the word/popularity of the budding business
- comfortable communicating with and managing social media accounts of authors, the company, and commissions
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective ideas from concept through to completion