Social Media Marketing Internship OpportunityBookmark This
DescriptionBrainchild Associates, a boutique PR and event marketing firm, is seeking social media interns to assist with online marketing campaigns for our organization as well as our client accounts.
Responsibilities- Collaborate on strategic social media campaigns to drive word of mouth buzz, publicity and sales opportunities
- Identify and engage target social media influencers and brand ambassadors
- Produce online content for blog sites, Facebook Fan Pages, YouTube Channels, Pinterest Pinboards, etc.
- Facilitate online conversations
- Facilitate social media engagement during live events
- Prepare reports to track the success of social media activities
Previous experience with social media marketing is a plus!
Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements- Internet savvy
- Knowledge of top social media platforms
- Exceptional writing skills and knowledge of grammar
- Creative and sharp thinker
- Problem solver
- Ability to work both independently and remotely
- Ability to complete assigned tasks on deadline and take good direction
- Passion for customer service and complete satisfaction