Social Media Marketing Internship for Ark.com (Search engine for people)Bookmark This
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionWe are a new search engine for people. There's a lot of excitement around it. You need to be ready to give 110% if you'd like to be part of this energy.
Here's some press coverage of Ark.com if you're interested. (WSJ and BusinessWeek are about to include Ark in stories)
"Ark Beats Facebook, Google at People Search"
Ark was also named one of the top 10 of the batch by GigaOM.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
- Many other marketing responsibilities to be defined by the skills of the intern
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Must want to be part of a startup culture (long hours, love your work)