Social Media / Marketing Internships at Tech CompanyBookmark This
1 International Boulevard
DescriptionFieldOne is an innovative service management system with desktop and smart-phone solutions, providing service businesses with powerful and innovative tools. From up-to-the-minute technician scheduling and status information to on-site wireless data entry, complete inventory control and automatic invoice creation, FieldOne is an easy to use, all-in-one software solution. Our management solutions - whether based in the cloud, or desktop software - enable our customers to spend less time entering and managing data, to free up valuable time for revenue-generating work.
*There is strong potential for full-time employment when the unpaid internship ends.
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns across a variety of networks and media
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Research and identify new avenues for marketing and media placement
- Help manage and update website and email campaigns
- Possess great skills in writing and some background in graphic design a plus
- Very familiar with Twitter, Facebook, Linked In and other social media outlets
- Must be at least a junior in college with a minimum 3.5 GPA
- Highly creative, energetic and ambitious individual
- Comfortable working in a cutting-edge, fast-paced, tech business