Social Media Intern for New Jazz FilmHF
Internship - Social MediaGoddess Connections
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP FOR ALZERINA JEWELRY UNPAID School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Virtual Social Media InternshipNATASHA MORGAN
Future Country Directors / Vertical Heads - Social Media for an India based organizationIndia For Transformation
Social Media Marketing ManagerBookmark This
East Bay Loop
180 Caldecott Lane
DescriptionSocial Media Marketing position with East Bay Loop (www.eastbayloop.com) - A Oakland/East Bay based company founded and led by 2 entrepreneurs and which is providing the East Bay Community with a information website - The First Online Concierge Community Guide for life and culture in the East Bay.
East Bay Loop provides advertising, marketing, and consulting services for businesses and community organizations in the following genres (arts, food, music, nightlife, shopping, see&do, community) and related areas.
East Bay Loop covers a wide range of activities including local culture, arts, music, food entertainment, fashion & shopping all in the East Bay Area of Northern California.
We’re seeking a year round intern to handle social marketing, sales/business development and other related tasks and projects. Learn what working for a startup is all about and obtain valuable hands on experience in online/social media marketing, client relationships, business development, and event planning.
This can develop into a paid position within time working at the startup. We are looking for candidates that have a passion for the East Bay Community, and the Hyper-Local movement.
Part Time and Full Time positions are available, we can be flexible with schedules based on availability and commitment. We will also be able to write letters of reccommendation and verify hours worked to assist with college credit units.
Responsibilities• Create social media marketing strategy and execution ( East Bay Loop website, you tube, blog, facebook, twitter, newsletter, polls, etc.); as well as marketing analytics.
• Assist with the planning and execution of various events around the East Bay area, including networking and community based events with business affiliates and partners.
• Sales/business development prospecting and lead generation for end users and partners; integrating new/changing info into database; admin work such as returning phone calls, replying to emails, coordinating meetings, and the like.
How To Apply:
Send resume and cover letter explaining why you would be best for this position to -
Requirements• Self-motivated, self-starter; thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, a team player
• Social networks and internet technologies expertise
• Proficient in MS Office/Windows environments
• BA/BS student from an accredited university, or currently registered in higher education
Experience in any of the following will be considered a plus:
• MBA student
• Event Planning and Production experience
• Public relations experience
• Production of videos and multimedia materials
• Sales experience