Social Media/ Marketing and PR InternBookmark This
Executive Label Extensions
Posted: 697 days ago
DescriptionExecutive Label Extensions (E.L.E) is a hair extension company for women who appreciates beautiful, understated tresses. We provide our clients with 100% Remy virgin human hair that is completely natural and of the highest quality. We are currently looking for a dedicated, internet-savvy individual to join our team and pioneer our pr, marketing and social media efforts. This internship is a wonderful opportunity to make a mark and get immersed in the fashion and beauty industry.
ResponsibilitiesGENERATE MARKETING MATERIALS SUCH AS VIDEOS, PHOTOS and ARTICLES?
• Schedule and administer video interviews with clients?
• Schedule and administer video surveys with salons and resellers
• Attend networking events, represent the company, and take photos
• Disburse marketing content and build buzz on local university and college campuses
INCREASE INTERACTION ON SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS?
• Monitor and engage on various social media platforms?
• Update the content and design of our social networking accounts?
• Create and administer contests and sweepstakes on social media?
• Use marketing tactics to increase facebook, Instagram, and twitter followers
DISTRIBUTE CONTENT TO VARIOUS CONTENT WEBSITES
• ?Sort through the existing database of relevant beauty bloggers?
• Establish contact with top beauty influencers on social media?
• Pitch feature stories and monitor their publication?
?CREATE CALENDAR OF RELEVANT EVENTS FOR 2012?
• Gather information about upcoming beauty and fashion industry events
• Research process for access into the events and organize invitations
TRACK WEBSITE STATISTICS
Requirements- Career Level: undergraduate or graduate student
- A strong interest in media and a sophisticated sense of the online media world
- A list of favorite blogs, Twitter accounts, YouTube sensations and others
- A general interest in pop culture, celebrity lifestyle and TV personalities
- Experience with social networking sites such as: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo,
Flikr, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+
- Proficient with a video camera and video editing software such as Final Cut Pro X
- Proficient with a digital camera and photo editing software such as Photoshop
- Able to bring laptop to internship
-We need someone that is aggressive, persistent and comfortable with approaching
- Excellent communication skills, professionalism, and a positive attitude are all a must!