Social Media Marketing director for Children's entertainment company p/t or f/tBookmark This
All About Entertainment
1900 N. University Drive
Pembroke Pines, FL
DescriptionAll About Entertainment, Inc. was established in 2003 as a company which provides quality family-friendly entertainment for public events, private parties, libraries, schools, camps and the like. Products and services include providing professional children’s entertainers, themed shows, educational shows, and additional entertainment and items that may be relevant for events or parties. Everything we offer is wholesome and family-oriented. We focus on excellent customer service and focusing on the needs of each individual client. Looking for interns to assist in our online expansion with regard to Social media marketing.
ResponsibilitiesThroughout the internship, students will work on specific projects as well as have general responsibilities. Students will learn what it is really like to be an employee of a small company, as they will see first hand all the facets of the company from marketing to sales to performance and follow through. They will have the opportunity to be a part of as many facets as possible for maximum learning. We do not give students “grunt work”, as this is not conducive to real learning. Any activities the students participate in will help them work toward a goal that will further their education.
Some specific duties an intern might have would be:
- Coordinate and implement online marketing and advertising campaigns via social media.
- Refresh and continually update all social media outlets.
- Create fun ways of reaching out to our clients using Social Media.
- Use Socail Media Marketing to connect to other professionals and businesses
- Follow industry best practices.
- Additional projects as assigned.
All About Entertainment, Inc. has other internship opportunities in the following areas:
• Assisting in devising & implementing a new marketing campaign to target the South Florida community for both families and corporate clients.
• Creating targeted online marketing campaigns.
• Assisting in direct sales & follow up. (Via telephone and via internet).
• Creating new sales pieces and packages.
• Assisting with client contracts and coordinating client events.
• Updating currents websites.
• Designing and redesigning company websites.
All About Entertainment, Inc. is looking for energetic interns who can work a flexible schedule (minimum 15 hours a week) who enjoy the event planning business or children’s entertainment industry and who are able to intern for at least a semester's length of time. We are willing to work with any level college student. Majors which would best fit the internship include: Sales & Marketing, Business and Hospitality, but we are open to others who may be interested in what we have to offer.
The internship is not paid, however there are many opportunities to receive excellent practical experience.
If you are a student interested in an internship with All About Entertainment, Inc., please contact Jennifer Wilson with a UNIQUE & fun cover letter including why you desire an internship with our company. Please send it to: internship@AllAboutEntertainmentInc.com
No phone calls please. ****You MUST be available to interview in person.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate would:
*Possess INCREDIBLE oral and written communication skills.
*Be proficient in word and excel
*Possess skills in copywriting and being friendly and social!
*Have vast knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter, YouTube, Merchant Circle, etc.
*Be seeking a degree in marketing, business, advertising or the like.
Additionally, if you are bilingual that is a plus.