Social Media Web Content Press ReleaseGocean, Inc.
Social Media Internship dating app15winks
Social Media & Community Management InternLipstick Check
Social Media & Communications Internships for Socially Responsible Fashion LineDella
Intern Assistant - Social Media & Community Management (Healthy Food Blog Startup)Healthy Food Blog - Confidential
Social Media NinjaBookmark This
1260 s. Spectrum Blvd
DescriptionAre you interested in the entertainment, fashion, film, or theater industries?
We guide individuals to quickly and easily display, the necessary content of their talents
to entertainment companies in search of a cast/crew.
We have Part Time or Full Time Positions Available! (telecommute ok)
Compensation: Non Paid – With potential permanent position
Career Field Targets: Marketing/Visual Production/Social Media/Editorial
Skills & Knowledge Gained
1 Corporate Culture
2 Interactive Media Production (Video, Written, Web Design)
3 Sales & Marketing Strategies
4 Social Media Publication (Video & Written)
5 Event Operations
6 Potential other Careers
How to apply:
• Email Careers@StageWebs.com with answers to questions below:
1. What are you truly passionate about?
2. What inspires you?
3. Where do you see yourself in 3 years?
4. How much true time do you have to commit to the project?
5. How involved are you in the Arizona community?
6. What super powers do you have?
7. Do you have work samples you are proud of? (Provide Links)
8. Please provide TWO social account links. (facebook, LinkedIn)
• We will review all candidates and schedule interviews with 7 days.
• We are part of the #phxflight program as flock1 with desarrollodeaz.org Desarrollo.
• Our office is in the Infusionsoft Building, rated the best place to work 2012/13 by AZ Business mag.
• The building has a free cereal bar, gym, indoor football field, and a lot more.
• We often have free lunch, and tailgate Fridays, with everything you would find at a tailgate party.
• Name Drop StageWebs, through social media engines like facebook, twitter, pinterest, blogs, & forums.
• Respond to emails and follow up request on actionable items, in a timely manner.
• Attend local events and mixers.
• Social media post, videos, research and marketing activates.
• Video & Image Ninja Only:
1. Video & Image production assistance of events, viral videos and other social media activities.
RequirementsRequirements & Skills:
• Must have access to internet and laptop.
• Must have a passion for technical writing or video production.
• Diligent, hardworking, sincere and quick to learn.