Social Media / Online Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionEarthTones is a nonprofit organization which teams up with large-scale media projects, then creates emotionally engaging music and content to help broadcast awareness to already in place on the ground social campaigns.
Through the Community page on our site, we make an effort to share information about, as well as high quality videos by, notable organizations. Our hope is to bring greater awareness to our collective efforts and to create a global community of like-minded organizations by virtually connecting the dots.
We are looking for intelligent, reliable and driven individuals to handle several levels of content development, management & outreach for our Community Page.
Looking for someone to help research and develop a database of Community Page content for future use. This role includes doing the following:
• Research videos and organizations for the page
• Weekly, submit a list of video links for approval
• Include a text blurb to go alongside each vid
• Document approved videos & text blurbs in the Google Doc
With experience & understanding of content, this role could advance into higher levels of responsibility such as:
• Volunteers submitting content to you & you acting as the "filter," offering approval where appropriate.
• Strategically scheduling the release of content -- requires being present & active within EarthTones & being up on latest global news + a solid familiarity with the videos in our database
• Outreach -- Contacting other organizations on the behalf of EarthTones to inquire about sharing links on sites
Requirements• Must have solid understanding of EarthTones mission, goals & objectives
• Must be able to commit at least 8 hours per week
• Must have experience in marketing, PR, or outreach for an established non-profit or brand