Social Media & PR InternBookmark This
DescriptionEmma's Children is a consulting service offering parenting advice and support to parents--within the US and internationally. Emma is a child sleep and behavioral specialist and a true expert in her field. Emma hosted a show on TLC and now has a parenting book coming out this year.
ResponsibilitiesSome of the tasks will include:
- help with social media: Facebook, Pininterest, Tumbler, Twitter, Stumbleupon etc...
- assist with PR and Branding
- locate and contact the top mum/ parenting bloggers, magazines and networks.
- generate a buzz about our brand through some media exposure
- write press releases
- and a variety of other tasks
RequirementsWhat we are specifically looking for is someone that has a strong experience and interest in PR and or, the social media world. We need interns that are:
- passionate, innovative, and self driven
- outgoing and entrepreneurial
- Good clear writing style
If this sounds like you and you're looking to take your career and abilities to the next level representing an expanding, young company, then this might be the right time for you to join our team.