Social Media / PR Intern (Nationwide - Immediate)Bookmark This
DescriptionLocations: Nationwide (Immediate)
Join entrepreneurial, rapidly growing and passionate team of professionals (including MIT/Stanford, University of Michigan, Vanderbilt alums.)
Global Team: U.S. (San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Dallas), Eastern Europe, Philippines & India.
We are one of the fastest growing upscale matchmaking and dating coaching firms in the country - with both male and female clientele (20s - 60s).
California (San Francisco, Palo Alto, San Jose, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego) | New York (New York City, Manhattan) | Illinois (Chicago) | New Jersey | Connecticut | Tri-State | Massachusetts (Boston, Cambridge) | Washington DC | Virginia | Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, Pittsburgh) | Florida (Miami, Boca Raton, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach) | Georgia (Atlanta) | Texas (Austin, Dallas, Houston) | Washington State (Seattle, Redmond) | Oregon (Portland) | Arizona (Phoenix) | Colorado (Denver, Boulder) | Canada (Toronto, Vancouver)
1) SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNS (Starting immediately)
i) Supervision and value-added feedback provided by highly-trained professionals
ii) Skills and knowledge obtained through this opportunity transferable to a wide variety of employment settings
iii) Opportunity to apply knowledge gained in classroom utilizing both creative and business perspectives
- Integrate social media communications (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) in support of overall marketing and communication objectives.
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Manage online brand reputation and engage in online conversations about the company
- Support client and customer meetings through both email and phone
- Prepare presentations for meetings
- Conduct research reports
- Update Web site and blog
- Write press releases, assist with pitching the media for company which has already received top-tier press in Entrepreneur Magazine, Chicago Tribune, Business Week, San Jose Mercury News etc.
Requirements- College or graduate school students, preferably in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, business, journalism, graphic design or psychology.
- Ability to leverage social media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Seeking 10 hours weekly commitment and we understand the weeks that you need extra time to study for exams.
- Hours are flexible.
- Trustworthy / Utmost integrity
- Passionate, articulate, and engaging.
- Innovative thinker
- Proactive and solution-oriented.
- Responsible and dependable