Social Media InternOrganic Gender
Facebook Digital Curators & Writers | Curate 10 Posts Per Day on African Fashion Finds & newsAdiree
Adiree PR Bloggers & Writers | Topics on Africa, Public Relations, Branding, Non ProfitsAdiree
Digital Curators & Writers | Cultural, Public Relations, Tips on TravelAdiree
Social Media & Digital PR (Blogging /Social Activities, Digital Curators, & Writing Press Releases)Adiree
Social Media & PR InternshipBookmark This
Sylvie Senior Note Cards & Prints
91 Fairway Drive
DescriptionOwner and artist of small company needs help with all social media efforts. Products include custom notecards and prints, bags and accessories with unique photography.This includes obtaining presence on various social media platforms (currently only on Facebook) and finding local new sales venues.
Responsibilities-Update Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
-Manage Etsy Store
-Build and nurture communities on social media channels through creative campaigns, contests, etc.
-Ideate and develop content for all media channels like a blog, twitter, facebook and others.
-Drive word-of-mouth, spark engagements, elicit feedback and prompt discussions.
-Handle customer requests and support queries that arise through social media.
- Quickly become familiar with the products and concepts of the business in order to translate them into exciting social media strategy
- Evaluate current social media pages, design engaging content, increase followers, manage posts for each major platform
- Spearhead new marketing strategies; maintain and improve on existing efforts
Requirements-Someone who can take a vague idea and turn it into an exciting content initiative using strong aesthetics to know when it is awesome.
-Someone with a passion for social media and in touch with industry trends and technologies.
-Someone with excellent writing and communication skills with the ability to write with different voices and to different audiences.
-Someone who is thrifty and creative. There is no dedicated budget for production and content.
- Must be internet savvy and proficient with major social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr, etc., beyond casual use
- Strong conceptualization and creative thinking skills
- Manage time, set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, and thorough