SEO/Social Media Help Wanted For Viral College WebsiteUniversity Primetime
Social Media Admin Needed To Run Twitter/IG Accounts DailyUniversity Primetime
Content Marketing Manager - Jab, Jab, Jab, Right HookInnovalty Investments
Social Media/Marketing AssistantBridge City Mercantile
Content Marketing InternshipAsulia Foods
Social Media / PR InternshipBookmark This
1889 Bacon St.
Ocean Beach, CA
DescriptionCirca Interactive (www.circainteractiveseo.com) is seeking a driven college student/recent college graduate to join our growing team of marketing professionals.
As a social media intern, you will work with our PR team to assist in building, launching, and managing successful social media strategies for our various university clients. This internship will not just limit you to social media; you will also gain experience assisting project managers with various SEO, creative, and Public Relations tasks to help expand your personal portfolio.
This opportunity requires someone who can work independently, is organized, and has the ability to manage multiple projects at once. This internship is designed to provide the ideal candidate with the tools and abilities to launch their career in the marketing/PR fields.
Duration: Three to six months, weekly minimum of 20 hours per week at our office in Ocean Beach
Pay: Non-paid internship - if you'd like to utilize this internship for college credit we will gladly assist you with those efforts - this internship also has the potential to turn into a paid position upon the completion of the internship.
About Circa Interactive
Circa Interactive is an interactive marketing agency based out of San Diego, CA. Circa is one of the only digital marketing agencies in the country to specialize solely in higher education and works with dozens of universities and programs across the U.S.
The team at Circa Interactive has over 20 years experience in organic search, paid search, social media, PR, conversion optimization, analytics, market research, and admissions consulting in the field of higher education, as well as consumer products and services. We successfully help colleges and universities across the country increase lead flow, enrollments, and revenue. To learn more, check us out at www.circainteractiveseo.com or on Twitter @circaseo.
To apply please submit a cover letter and resume.
- Meet deadlines set by project managers
- Assist in the development, launch, and management of targeted social media campaigns
- Assist in researching and building out media lists for content outreach and media pitches
- Design images for social media posts
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite a plus, especially Photoshop/Illustrator
- Experience with Hootsuite, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Google+
- At least two semesters of marketing/communications coursework
- Desire to work in the digital marketing field
- Enjoys reading the news and staying up-to-date on current trends