Social Media Internship with Digital Media Background!TLAPR Agency, LLC
Marketing Intern19, Inc.
Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreM.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Social Media / SEO InternBookmark This
100 SE 1 ST
DescriptionSophisticated real estate firm, seeks a Social Media / SEO Intern. Highly motivated, undergraduate or recent graduate in good academic standing and with a strong interest or background in real estate.
The ideal candidate has a strong analytical and communications/marketing background, and a strong interest in developing a skill set around Internet marketing and optimization. You also need to be a great writer, be fluent in social media, and up to date with trends in technology and marketing.
Positions are unpaid and are offered to college students (undergraduate or graduate) as well as recent graduates.
ResponsibilitiesSpecific internship duties include, but are not limited to:
• Website updates
• Monitor blogs, forums and social networks
• Promote company using Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Research and develop ways to improve engagement and site traffic
• Keyword research
• Examining web analytics data
• Testing landing pages
• Responding to customer inquiries and feedback
RequirementsDesired Skills & Experience:
• Understanding of Internet marketing, search marketing (SEO/PPC) and social media, and a desire to learn more.
• Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, especially site search, goals, and events. You don't need to be an expert (we'll teach you what you need to know), but you should have an understanding of how web analytics tools work and what data can be pulled from them to drive marketing insights.
• Preferably a marketing, communications, journalism or PR major
• Good problem-solving and inter-personal skills; professional demeanor
• Ability to work with a diverse group of people
• Strong English language/grammar skills
• Direct experience working with Social Media Channels (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• SEO expertise