Social Media / Special Projects AssistantBookmark This
Jana Stewart Fitness
DescriptionJana Stewart is a Health / Wellness Coach, and fitness athlete / model who is passionate about living an active, healthy lifestyle. She has spent the last 15 years traveling around the world experiencing different cultures, all with the intent to gain the knowledge to help people live healthy active lifestyles. As a result of Jana’s hard work, she has been featured in several magazines, news publications, and has been a guest blogger/ writer and interviewed for many online publications; commenting on pressing health and fitness topics.
Jana's company, Jana Stewart Fitness focuses on inspiring people from all walks of live to live their healthiest life ever. Jana recently launched a campaign in conjunction with her new fitness group titled “The Bikini Booty Club” or BBC for short. The club is designed to help women sculpt their bodies in ways they have never been able to do on their own, she has inspired many brides, stay at home moms, career women, and recent moms to get in amazing shape and feel comfortable wearing a bikini. Jana and her group not only participated in fitness events, but they run marathon’s and several 5Ks, all for a cause. Most recently, Jana returned to the bikini competition stage and won an overall title in her 1st show and helps prep other women to do the same. She currently works with people from all over the world inspiring them to live a balanced, active lifestyle.
- Manage 2 Twitter accounts by answering questions, RT'ing, etc.
- Provide Market Research for various projects.
- Assist with planning and execution of various fitness events.
- Assist with overall organization of company events.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with company brand ambassadors to execute events and projects
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Outgoing attitude, able to adapt to any situation
- Tech savvy: responds promptly to text, emails, and voxer