Sales, Marketing, Social Media Internship (Virtual - Paid)Alpha Beta Creatives
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP FOR ALZERINA JEWELRY UNPAID School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Social Media & Community Management InternFunctional Food Center/Functional Food Institute
Social Media & Community Management Intern (3 months)Noor Al Shadhili
Social Media & Community Management InternMustang OBM
Social Media Specialist/ Brand AdvertisingBookmark This
Socially Loud LLC.
Socially Loud Headquarters
DescriptionWe are seeking a Social Media Specialist. The mission of this position is to collaborate with the marketing department to optimize the use of social media in driving engagement and ultimately traffic to our clients web properties. This position is accountable for results from such tools as search engine optimization, social networking sites, blogs, etc., and to provide daily, weekly and monthly analytics for each platform as well as strategies for improvement. This position will report to the President of Marketing and Brand Development.
Responsibilities• Create and execute a social media editorial calendar and social media content strategy
• Execute social media marketing campaigns, programs and promotions
• Daily management of social media platforms by writing and editing compelling social media content with the purpose of promoting engagement
• Support SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans
• Report on performance metrics for all active social platforms monthly
• Establish relationships with online communities by identifying key influencers and communities that fit the company’s online strategy
• Drive website traffic via social media and build engagement
• Monitor and participate in online conversations via posts to build brand visibility and thought leadership
• Maintain current news/press releases/blogs sections on brand websites
RequirementsMinimum of 2 years professional experience preferred with social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Google +, YouTube, Twitter, Yelp, and other comparable and up and coming social media channels
Strong understanding of social communities, social networking, social media policy
Public relations experience helpful
Knowledge of social platforms/mobile applications
Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously