Social Media Intern - Fall 2014SheNOW
Social Media & Community Management InternShelia Powell
Social Media Marketing InternSouth Carolina Small Business Chamber of Commerce
Social Media and Marketing Intern Wanted for New Mobile Appbtrfly, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternWISE Magazine
Social Media SpecialistBookmark This
Amenity Services Inc
297 Azalea Dr
DescriptionAmenity Services, Inc. (ASI) is a dynamic, fast-growing, stable and professional marketing and service company. For over a decade, we have continually and successfully serviced our clients’ needs throughout the Emerald Coast and we are poised to experience tremendous growth throughout the U.S. in the next year.
We seek a very unique individual who has the combined talents, education and experience to develop and update the content of our two web sites, is a Social Media junkie, and is an accomplished graphic designer. If you think you’re this unique hybrid individual and you want the chance to be The Design Force of ASI, then we’d love to hear from you.
The Virtual & Social Marketing Specialist will report to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
ResponsibilitiesSpecific to Social Media, you will:
• Actively live, breathe, and keep pace with the latest developments in the Social Media space
• Love to be the social voice for the company
• Be the company’s Social Media Lead on the maintenance of our profiles on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
• Grow the ASI Facebook fan community
• Actively monitor dialogue and feedback via Social Media monitoring tools
• Develop and maintain a Social Media Dashboard
• Engage with audiences via our profile pages
• Support strategic projects to enhance our Social Media presence
RequirementsYou’re the right person for us if you:
• Are a very strong communicator, with good listening and critical thinking skills
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Can think creatively and analytically without breaking a sweat
• Work well on your own but can hit it out of the park as part of a team
Desired Skills, Experience and Software Knowledge:
• 1 + year experience working in a Social Media focused environment
• Excellent written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
• Cutting edge knowledge of the Social Media space
• Strong analytical skills
• Proficiency with a Social Media monitoring tool
• Strong understanding of online communications