Social Media & Community Management InternSpeed Brands
Social Media / Brand ManagerWREVEL
Social Media Researcher/Soccer NutCounterweight Productions
SEO/Social Media Help Wanted For Viral College WebsiteUniversity Primetime
Social Media Admin Needed To Run Twitter/IG Accounts DailyUniversity Primetime
Social Media SpecialistBookmark This
Evolve Media Group
DescriptionEvolve Ent is a multimedia website run that specializes in entertainment, gaming, and technology, which is run by an elite team of editors who've worked at some of the top lifestyle publications.
We seek a young and energetic intern looking to manage our social media channels and help bring more brand awareness, while pushing website coverage to draw more viewers and followers on a weekly basis. Extremely flexible schedule. All candidates MUST posses a majority of the requirements below to be considered.
Responsibilities- Day-to-day management and execution of social media campaigns
- Ensure the voice, tone and mix of content fits with the overall editorial strategy
- Must possess good communication and solid writing skills to ensure the voice, ton, and mix of content fits with the overall editorial strategy of Evolve ENT
- Monitor and measure the growth of the community and analyze and report on effectiveness of new initiatives.
- Review and edit web content posted in various channels to highlight, tag, and link for maximum visibility
Requirements- Familiarity with all the major social media outlets: including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Stumbleupon, Reddit, etc.
- Share massive interest in pop culture
- Knowledge of advanced SEO and social media practices is a plus