Social Media & Fashion PR Agency Showroom InternMannfolk Public Relations
Social Media AssistantBuckingham Post
Social Media & Community Management InternNoSeeUm No More
Super Sauces - Crowdfunding Community ManagerSuper Sauce Inc.
INTERN TO HIRE SOCIAL MEDIA POSITION AVAILABLE IN LOS ANGELESarkDigital
Mobile App Social Media Internship!Picit
Fall 2016 Lifestyle Marketing InternBrynn Capella Inc.
New Fashion App Social Media Internship!Picit
Social Media SpecialistBookmark This
Evolve Media Group
Posted: August 23 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEvolve Ent is a multimedia website run that specializes in entertainment, gaming, and technology, which is run by an elite team of editors who've worked at some of the top lifestyle publications.
We seek a young and energetic intern looking to manage our social media channels and help bring more brand awareness, while pushing website coverage to draw more viewers and followers on a weekly basis. Extremely flexible schedule. All candidates MUST posses a majority of the requirements below to be considered.
Responsibilities- Day-to-day management and execution of social media campaigns
- Ensure the voice, tone and mix of content fits with the overall editorial strategy
- Must possess good communication and solid writing skills to ensure the voice, ton, and mix of content fits with the overall editorial strategy of Evolve ENT
- Monitor and measure the growth of the community and analyze and report on effectiveness of new initiatives.
- Review and edit web content posted in various channels to highlight, tag, and link for maximum visibility
Requirements- Familiarity with all the major social media outlets: including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Stumbleupon, Reddit, etc.
- Share massive interest in pop culture
- Knowledge of advanced SEO and social media practices is a plus