Social Media SpecialistBookmark This
ESTERO, Your Foreign Influence
Salt Lake City, UT
DescriptionWe are currently seeking a Social Media Specialist to be the brand advocate responsible for engaging and encouraging on-going conversations with fans/users on all social media outlets. The specialist needs to understand the brand strategy and tone while creating a consistent voice and collaborating with like-minded brands online.
This position requires a person who is a self-starter and works well independently in a fast-paced environment.
ResponsibilitiesMonitor, Develop, Implement, Track
• Monitor digital properties and ensure consistency and integration with offline and e-mail campaigns.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, platforms, best practices and applications to explore new social media opportunities (pinterest, google+, etc.)
• Identify potential problems on social media, prioritize and work to develop solutions and a communications strategy.?
• Develop, maintain, and execute social media editorial calendar and posting schedule for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
• Develop, implement and manage innovative ideas/promotions to drive greater relevance, engagement, and grow external communities
• Develope custom campaigns and welcome pages on social media platforms from Iframe/Tabs to Curating twitter data streams
• Collaborate with businesses, and all other relevant contributors to collect original and user-generated content.?
• Promote online communities through blogs and social media sites
• As appropriate, coordinate outreach responses regarding media channels, media influencers and reporters via social media channels.
• Ensuring social media is incorporated into all ESTERO marketing efforts.
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media initiatives.?
• Review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.?
• Provide reports on messaging and communications trends and performance through the use online social monitoring tools (ex: Radian6, Google Analytics)
• Initiate influencer program to identify, leverage, and track influencers among social media community
• Provide communication as a customer service representative for readers.
• Work with creative team on providing technical and graphic support for social concepts.
• E-newsletters and other duties as assigned
• Experience in social media marketing and campaigning
• Be detail-oriented and organized individual.
• Be able to communicate concisely and persuasively in generating support for social media concepts.
• Be highly skilled with social media platforms.
• Be a proactive individual with strong planning skills and a unique ability to maximize efforts with limited resources.
• Knowledge in Google Analytics
• Marketing/PR background and/or experience
• Experience with Photoshop