Social Media InternshipBookmark This
4500 Fuller Dr
DescriptionWe are a full service digital marketing firm doing everything from web design to social media strategy and marketing.
Compensation: $1000 stipend. Available for college credit.
Responsibilities1. Create a comprehensive social media strategy to define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic across all brands and implements and manages social media programs
2. Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
3. Monitor trends in social media tools and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media
4. Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts.
5. Create, curate, and manage content for client social media initiatives.
6. Manage web content using WordPress CMS.
-Understanding of social media universe and best practices on multiple platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, blogs, RSS, and other social media platforms.
-Excel at research, possess excellent writing skills, and ability to create written output quickly and work independently and in a team environment.
-Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.).
-Experience with the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, inDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.).
-Basic knowledge of website CMS (i.e. WordPress).
-Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS is helpful, but not required.
-Highly creative with excellent attention to detail and follow-up.
-Exceptional organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
-Take charge attitude
-Experience executing marketing promotions in the social media universe a plus.
-Degree (or working towards) in marketing, journalism, new media or related field