Social Media MarketingAccess West Insurance Services, Inc.
Jamestown Photography Workshops Social Media InternshipKate Mercer Photography
Healthcare Marketing & Social Media InternshipBrilliantly Baby, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternVirtual Biz Partner
Social Media...plus....Madison & Mulholland
Social Media Strategy InternBookmark This
30 West 47th Street Suite 405
DescriptionAre you obsessed with finding and sharing stories online? Do your friends look to you on Facebook and Twitter for the latest trends, ideas, and memes? ETech 7 is a NYC based tech startup set on changing how businesses handle their IT Assets and Internet Marketing Campaigns.
ETech 7 has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our executive staff and will work on real projects that will help us grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
ResponsibilitiesWhat You Will Learn:
• How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
• How to track social media analytics using HootSuite, Bit.ly, and other software, and report results and new ideas to our marketing team.
• How to create compelling content and get it shared by influencers.
• Techniques to create viral loops between our Facebook Page, twitter, and blog accounts
• Much more – your will work closely with our Director of Marketing and other team leaders.
• Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
Requirements• Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
• Possess skills in writing, presentation, and customer management
• Background in Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
• Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker.
• Love for using social networking sites, and general excitement to learn new skills.