Record Label __ Social Media InternHit Records Worldwide
Show Us Your IT and Web-Skills While I Show You How You Could Make Passive Income From The Internetcurvy girl publishing
Have Fun-Associate Editor/writer Needed P-T For Curvy Girl-Plus Sized Lifestyle E-newslettercurvy girl publishing
Social Media & Community Management InternEZway Broadcasting
Social Media/Online Publishing InternshipM Loves M
Blogging and Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionRossana Vanoni named one of the Top 50 Fashion Bloggers by TheStore.com.
Live for blogging and inspiring? Do you love telling the world a story? Are a positive person confident in taking on new challenges? We want to hear from you.
Rossana Vanoni is a new jewelry designer based in Pacific Palisades (Los Angeles), CA. We do more than make jewelry - we also design accessories and garments.
We're looking for an outstanding intern to grow with the company. This internship can lead to a paid position.
Flexible hours and working conditions.
ResponsibilitiesWhat you’ll do:
- Social Media and Blogging. Yipee!
- Manage and implement a social media calendar for content uploads and tracking
- Develop insightful, quality content to disseminate through social media channels
- Spark insightful conversation with audiences around the agency and client programs
- Post articles to our website
- Update and create viral loops between Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, and other social media sites
- Create media kit/press for outreach
- Assist in branding and marketing strategies for the brand- Strengthen our social media accounts to engage the community and increase our online presence.
- Take our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts by storm
Requirements- You live for blogging and telling cool, independent stories that inspire
- You rock Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and have a knack for garnering new viewers
- You can tell any story with a witty and personal voice, and make a killer interview
- You're gifted in writing, interpersonal relations and excel in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety