Social Media & Community Management InternMickle Communications
Social Media Marketing / Brando DevelopmentNicole Granato
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Love-PR-Creative Business & Enjoy Phone Skills To Help A Unique Marketing-PR & Publishing Company?curvy girl publishing
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- BR Portuguese Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Blogging and Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionRossana Vanoni named one of the Top 50 Fashion Bloggers by TheStore.com.
Live for blogging and inspiring? Do you love telling the world a story? Are a positive person confident in taking on new challenges? We want to hear from you.
Rossana Vanoni is a new jewelry designer based in Pacific Palisades (Los Angeles), CA. We do more than make jewelry - we also design accessories and garments.
We're looking for an outstanding intern to grow with the company. This internship can lead to a paid position.
Flexible hours and working conditions.
ResponsibilitiesWhat you’ll do:
- Social Media and Blogging. Yipee!
- Manage and implement a social media calendar for content uploads and tracking
- Develop insightful, quality content to disseminate through social media channels
- Spark insightful conversation with audiences around the agency and client programs
- Post articles to our website
- Update and create viral loops between Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, and other social media sites
- Create media kit/press for outreach
- Assist in branding and marketing strategies for the brand- Strengthen our social media accounts to engage the community and increase our online presence.
- Take our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts by storm
Requirements- You live for blogging and telling cool, independent stories that inspire
- You rock Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and have a knack for garnering new viewers
- You can tell any story with a witty and personal voice, and make a killer interview
- You're gifted in writing, interpersonal relations and excel in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety