Social Media and Blogging InternBookmark This
House of Horology
193 Prince Street
New York, NY
DescriptionHouse of Horology is a modern watch brand based in NYC. We specialize in watches that are the perfect blend between fashion and function. Our retail space in SoHo doubles as an event, lounge, and office area. We are seeking candidates who can assist our team in expanding the brand.
We are seeking a passionate and motivated individual to work with our small team to execute both large and small-scale assignments. The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn. Currently, we are looking for an intern who is extremely detail oriented and organized, and who has passion and experience in the fashion field.
**College credit can be given
ResponsibilitiesBlogging, Communication, Journalism, Marketing, Fashion, Social Media
• Lead blogging efforts and
• Pitch and develop content to be used for social media and blogging
• Research influential/key watch and fashion blogs. Reach out to industry bloggers/style tastemakers to develop content
• Collaborate with staff and other interns on new ideas, directions, and tools for marketing and communications
• Leverage social media outlets to strengthen relationships with potential customers
**Candidate must have a solid understanding of the Internet, blogging, and social media outlets – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, etc.
• Student pursuing a major in related field or a graduate looking to gain an educational experience
• An understanding of business best practices
• Ability to contribute individually and participate in cross-functional teams
• Has strong, professional written and oral communication skills
• Has an attention to detail, is organized and able to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Passionate about fashion, luxury, and pop culture
• Excellent time-management skills
• Professional attitude
• Strong desire and enthusiasm to learn