SOCIAL MEDIA / MARKETING / PRCoco and Pistachio LLC
Social Media InternKerrigan-Lowdermilk
Social Media & Marketing InternLiving Life with LaLa
Social Media Marketing Intern for a StartupIdeas Without Borders
Social Media ExtraordinaireGLO Science
Digital Marketing ManagerStaffingZOOM
Social Media AssistantS. M. Parsons Architect Inc.
Social Media Management InternshipThe 88
Social Media and Blogging Interns Needed A.S.A.P.Bookmark This
Posted: May 10 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSimplyDapper – is a mens Lifestyle Network whose mission is to inspire men to master great style and character.
In this program, the intern will have the unique opportunity to be apart of a growing fashion blog. We are looking for outstanding social media gurus/interns to welcome to our Marketing team. If your background includes Promotions, Brand Ambassador, and Blogging , this may be the opportunity you've been looking for!
ResponsibilitiesOur goal for this internship is to introduce the intern to all operations aspects of a fashion related e-commerce site.
Some of the responsibilities may include but not limited to:
• Manage digital and social media calendars for scheduling and distribution of all content
• Liaise with internal departments, online media and external agencies for distribution of content across digital and social media channels
• Monitor and track growth across social channels
• Actively engage audiences across social platforms (responding to comments)
• Other projects/tasks as may be directed across social media, online marketing and digital initiatives
• Write product descriptions
• Write bios for new designers to the site
• Research trends
• Data entry of new products
• Create sample purchase orders
• Post on social media networks
• Post blogs to SimplyDapper.Com
RequirementsWe're looking for dedicated individuals with EXPERIENCE who will work and assist in all areas of online marketing and social media platforms.
- Customer Service
- Knowledgeable of Fashion Trends
- Strong Knowledge of Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Pinterest ,Twitter ,Tumblr , and Instagram)
- Previous Experience in Interning is a plus
- Available 2-3 days a week
- Ability to Work Independently
- Strong Writing Skills
- Highly Organized, Proactive, Detail Oriented with the ability to Multi-Task
- Interpersonal Skills
Candidate must have superb written and verbal communication skills, excellent attention to detail, a strong eye for fashion (either alternative fashions or country fashions) as well as be able to adapt to our busy work environment. Must own a computer. Work from home is required at times.