Paid Social Media (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Market Research Internship (PAID - Virtual)Alpha Beta Creatives
Social Media Management InternElliott Mondry
Social Media Intern - Virtualthe CANswer project
Social Media & Community Management InternTapGenes
Social Media and Content Development Internship for National Publication - TelecommuteBookmark This
Don DIva Magazine
Don Diva Magazine is a nationally distributed urban lifestyle publication. This is a great opportunity for the candidate who has an interest in hip hop culture. Our Social Media/Content Developer internship is for someone interested in developing her/his marketing career and portfolio. Your major focus will be developing web banners, images for social media posts and email blasts.
National Applicants Welcome - Telecommute Internship. This is an unpaid internship, however it will provide you with invaluable graphic design experience in the magazine and entertainment industries. Can be used towards college credits.
Responsibilities·Manage and develop a presence across social networks including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
· Assist in the development of the company’s Social Video Profile on YouTube including assisting in conceptualizing, scheduling, directing, and editing video series
· Coordinate content for the blog, including writing original content and interacting with outside contributors
· Assist in development of content and delivery of all messages to community (ie. eblasts)
· Identify opportunities for link sharing and content partnerships with other organizations online
· Develop database of industry resources, sites and organizations, including media outlets, blogs, and more
· Develop database of client prospects, including online presence, current opportunities, etc.
· Training in various softwares and social media platforms will be offered through online webinars
Requirements• Working knowledge of WordPress.
• An interest in and understanding of the hip hop culture
•Exceptional organizational and time management skills
•Experience with social media and platforms
•Willingness to learn through independent study