Social Media and PR InternbottledBrooklyn
Paid Social Media (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing
Paid Social Media (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Social Media and Marketing InternPilar Entertainment Group
Social Media and Community Management InternThe Mogul Exchange Centers
Social Media and Content InternBookmark This
Colin Cowie Weddings
256 W 36th St, 4th Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionRespected around the world as an arbiter of style, Colin Cowie is widely known for throwing the most spectacular celebrations across the globe. Colin Cowie is an authority on living with style, an author, a celebrated television personality, an interior designer, and event planner. ColinCowieWeddings.com is a website uniquely positioned to reach the modern wedding-bound consumer.
Colin Cowie Weddings has an exciting opportunity available for a Social Media Intern to join our team 2-3 days per week to help with achieving greater engagement on Social Media channels, and tracking metrics to determine success. We look for candidates who are extremely organized, analytical, and possess strong written communication skills. Our internship program offers a unique opportunity to become involved in a young, fresh and quickly growing website while gaining experience with research, reporting, content management, writing and the ins and outs of the wedding industry.
Responsibilities• Assisting with social media strategy and publishing (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Analyze results of Social Media and partner initiatives.
• Monitor competitive wedding brands to help brainstorm for future content.
• Special projects as needed.
Requirements• Social media savvy
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously, while working to deadlines
• Attention to detail and accountability
• Highly organized and able to multitask efficiently
• Interest in the weddings industry and new developments on the Internet