Social Media and E Commerce InternshipBookmark This
Studio Manhattan Productions
41-12 29th street
Long Island City, NY
DescriptionStudio Manhattan is an emerging retail and wholesale brand that is looking for a full-time online marketing and ecommerce specialist to become a part of an ambitious online business.
ResponsibilitiesIncreases visibility, community engagement, and overall patronage through effective, strategic and consistent social networking efforts.
• Executes all online promotions in the form of advertising and viral marketing.
• Creates and maintains tracking and monitoring methods and measurement tools for all online and social networking activities. Regularly reports metrics and related web analytics.
• Coordinates all e-mail marketing efforts for retail and wholesale operations. Updates and maintains all e-mail databases, monthly e-newsletters, etc.
• Coordinates and/or creates regular social media content to all applicable social media outlets. Cultivates new communities and manages branded online communities using Facebook, Blog, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and other emerging social media outlets.
• Monitors trends and the latest applications in e-marketing, interactive and social media and appropriately applies that knowledge at the district.
• Assumes responsibility for ensuring that representation of Studio Manhattan’s brand is consistent and present throughout all online mediums (website, online advertisements, e-marketing campaigns and social networking channels.
• Manages online sales through our Website, Facebook Social Store, Amazon, ebay, and Etsy
• Manages website SEO and content to gain top rankings on all search engines.
• Performs other work duties as assigned.
RequirementsCandidate must have experience in SEO/SEM/Adwords, Blogging, Banners, Social Media marketing, Ad management, Web analytics, Email marketing, and all online marketing tools.
• Familiarity with Volusion and Wordpress a plus
• Light graphics for advertising a good skill.
• HTML and HTML 5 knowledge for web maintenance as related to marketing.
• Google certified a plus.
• Must be detailed, organized, a planner a strategist, and a good communicator and writer.
• Must meet timelines and deadlines.
• We require a dedicated professional who enjoys working with a team and possesses strong creative instincts and the ability to “think outside of the box."