Volunteer Social Media and Internet Marketing InternBookmark This
C.H. Edwards, Inc.
791 South Main Street
DescriptionThis opportunity offers valuable work experience. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. This position is perfect for a high school or college student interested in earning school credit or someone with spare time with an interest in social media. Training available for the appropriate candidate.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities: This position is responsible for increasing our brand awareness, driving internet traffic, and increasing quote activity within an assigned territory:
- Utilize word of mouth marketing, Internet marketing, and Internet marketing techniques to increase traffic, brand awareness, and requests for insurance quotes.- Leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with existing clients and increase the number of impressions on potential clients
- Utilize Blogging, SEO, social networking, and backlink building to raise our web presence and placement on web searches within the assigned territory.
- Increase the number of clients and prospects with offerings on our “Partners Page”
- Raise awareness for multilingual services
- Integrate social web presence with office functions so it is streamlined, optimized and consistent
- Other activities as assigned by manager.
Reporting Relationship: This position reports directly to the agency owner
Key Performance Metrics:
- Increase the number of requests for quotes from prospects in the assigned territory.
- Measure results within our VPC system.
- Optimize our Web Site Search Position
- Measured by Getlisted.org dashboard and key word search rankings.
- Increase the number of clients utilizing and joining the Partners Page
- Increase the number of client connections on social networks
- Measured by number of actual contacts and activity on social network sites.
- Fans, followers, interactions
RequirementsKnowledge and Skills Required:
-Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong understanding of Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, video production, online community building and blogging for SEO
- Solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices
- Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn