Social Media & Community Management Intern - Knuckle Down LacrosseKnuckle Down Lacrosse
Social Media & Community Management InternModelCall Magazine
Marketing / Social Media InternshipgripLIFE LLC
Social Media & Community Management Intern *w/small stipendThe Youth Career Coach Inc.
Social Media For Hypnotherapy Holistic CenterAdvanced Care Hypnosis
Social Media and ManagementBookmark This
The social media intern will learn valuable ways of using social media as a marketing tool. Responsibilities will include content creation, account management, and social analytics. The intern will work on current client strategies, as well as being a part of creating new ones. Through social media management applications, the intern will also learn to manage multiple accounts while maintaining each brands unique voice in each and every update.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment