Social Media and Marketing Assistant for Innovative Start UpBookmark This
Babcock Brodnex LLC
DescriptionAttorney, co-owner of a forward-thinking, innovative legal and entertainment company and co-host of an on-line radio show, is looking for an equally forward-thinking and innovative intern interested in learning all aspects of a one-of-a-kind, start-up business. The intern should expect to learn everything it takes to start and run a business, including contracts, advertising, marketing and social media campaigns, etc, as well as learn about a variety of legal topics. It’s essential that applicants for this position have excellent communication skills, be self-accountable, be creative and open-minded, be able to follow directions, and understand the importance of seeing to even the smallest details.
Responsibilities• Monitor and maintain all forms of social media for the company and show
• Schedule and coordinate guests to participate in blog radio show
• Conduct research and write memos regarding law, current events, and a variety of
• Assist with advertising and marketing efforts
• Write blog posts and articles according to the direction of the attorney
• Compile contact lists
• Organize and schedule events, appearances, and speaking engagements
• Network with legal professionals and professionals in a variety of industries
• Be willing to work out of a home office once a week and perform the majority of
• Brainstorm new ideas and new strategies to reach a broader audience
• Be able to work independently and with integrity
• Be willing to assist with any other duties as needed
RequirementsStudents and individuals applying for this position must have strong communication skills, be professional, and know how to think outside the box. Applicants should be majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Business Administration, Pre-Law, Public Policy, or similar degree. However, all majors are welcome to apply should you demonstrate you have the skill set to advance the goals of the Attorney, the company, and the on-line radio show. Must have strong writing skills, be solution-oriented problem solvers, and be proficient in Microsoft Office programs at minimum. Having a certain level of expertise and skill with website building, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets is highly desired.
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email to Attorney Seterria Brodnex at email@example.com. Attach to that email a resume that clearly demonstrates the skills you possess and a cover letter that explains how your skills can be used to enhance the company and the on-line radio show (www.blogtalkradio.com/thefineprint). Put in the subject line: INTERN APPLICANT. Only those applicants who submit as required will be read.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: This is an unpaid internship. If the applicant desires school credit, s/he will need to make those arrangements. On my part, I will cooperate as is possible and necessary to ensure you get the credit you need.