Social Media and MarketingBookmark This
155 Water St.
DescriptionThe social media intern at iCoreTech Inc (AudioBox.fm) will be instrumental in generating social media interest and getting visibility for our brand. The intern will also assist in marketing and media projects.
- This is a unpaid internship, with possible expense reimbursement (subway)
- Estimated time commitment is at least 3 days per week, unless you have more time than that!
- minimum 3-month commitment, with option to add 3 more months
- Intern will work remotely, on his/her own computer, with 1 morning at the office per week
- Opportunities for increased responsibility
To apply: Please send resume, cover letter (including why you’re interested in Social Media and AudioBox.fm) to biz (at) AudioBox (dot) fm
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include the following:
- Create and maintain a Press Coverage database
- Aggregate and/or create article and video content
- Communicate exciting social media news (internal and external)
- Schedule interviews and placements with journalists and bloggers
- Distribute content to various content websites and blogs
- Monitor and engage on various social media platforms
- Put together our monthly newsletter
- Internet research to find and engage with social media
- Familiar with Twitter and Facebook (You will be taught the rest!)
- Passionate about Social Media and online marketing
- Friendly and conversational, with great writing skills
- Entrepreneurial and able to work independently
- Must be detail oriented, team player and technologically savvy
- Fast Learner