Facebook Digital Curators & Writers | Curate 10 Posts Per Day on African Fashion Finds & newsAdiree
Adiree PR Bloggers & Writers | Topics on Africa, Public Relations, Branding, Non ProfitsAdiree
Digital Curators & Writers | Cultural, Public Relations, Tips on TravelAdiree
Social Media & Digital PR (Blogging /Social Activities, Digital Curators, & Writing Press Releases)Adiree
Social Media and Marketing InternFlex Office Space
Social Media and Marketing InternBookmark This
BrowZnAround Eyebrow Studio
5959 Triangle Town Blvd.
DescriptionBrowZnAround Eyebrow Studio / BrowZnAround Eyebrow Studio + Spa is seeking influential, outgoing and socially connected leaders to join the BrowZnAround Intern Team.
The marketing intern will be selected to spread the BrowZn message, generate new clients, and build relationships with area businesses and organizations. Interns will enthusiastically and professionally promote BrowZnAround services and products through positive buzz, engaging in local events, and social networking activity.
Ideal candidates will be well-connected with local events and social scenes, well-versed and active in social media, including regular use of Facebook and Twitter. While gaining valuable resume-building experience, you can earn great spa and beauty services from the best estheticians in the area. Interns will have the opportunity to earn spa service vouchers, BrowZn Boutique products, and cash.
Responsibilities- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance
-Pre-promote, plan, and execute local events
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Collaborate on team presentations and events for management and clients
Requirements-Candidate should be outgoing, creative, entrepreneurial and have exceptional communication skills
-Candidate should be professional, responsible, reliable, positive, optimistic and hard-working.
-Have excellent skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possesses creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Inovative thinker, with a track record for translating staretegic thinking into action plans and output